Saturday, February 16, 2013

Lancome's GWP Spring 2013


Lancome Gift with purchase 
It's GWP time here at Lancome. I couldn't pass this up since my sister has been begging me for Lancome's Oscillation Mascara. So I thought, gift for her, gift for me, everyone wins! Plus, my gift is free! And you know me and freebies. 

Note: I forgot to take a picture of the makeup remover. It's the sample sized one that you always get with the GWP's. Sorry!

Anyway, this is free with any purchase of $35USD. So all you president's day shoppers, get it before it's gone! 

Disclaimer: I bought these goodies with my own money. Not endorsed by any company. If you use my pictures, please ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read each and every message written here. Blog Links are welcome. I love discovering new blogs. :)

Back to Top
back to top