Saturday, March 16, 2013

Haul: The Big Investment



Haul:
Mac Brushes in 239, 217, 219
Bobbi Brown Lipstick in Calypso
Urban Decay Brow Box in Brown Sugar


Mac Brushes
I finally decided to invest in some Mac brushes. After much debating with myself, I decided that I wanted to go for the highest quality I could find. I've been avidly avoiding Mac for as long possible for two reasons.
1.) Those brushes can buy me and my a friend (or two) a fancy meal.
2.) Every single Mac product I've bought sucked. (A long time ago, I bought a lipstick and concealer. The lipstick was comparable if not worse than Revlon, and the concealer caked too much.)
So why did I buy these you ask? Well one day, as I was applying eyeshadow with my brushes, I realized, I never really had a proper blending brush. The brush I was using was a coastal scents blending brush and it was really coarse to the point where it actually hurt a little trying to blend. So I decided to finally invest in some quality brushes. 

Urban Decay Brow Box in Brown Sugar
I really needed this since my sister took my Anastasia Brow Kit. They don't make it anymore, so this was the closest one to it with the best reviews. I still have to try it, but I'll let you know how I like it.

Bobbi Brown Lipstick in Calypso
Okay, I'll admit it: this was an impulse buy. I don't really *need* this. But the lipstick was such a pretty shade of bright semi-muted fuchsia pink that I didn't already have!

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed. I'm really looking forward to playing with my new brushes and lipstick. I'll have swatches for you soon!

3 comments:

  1. OMG I CAN COMMENT ON YOUR BLOG ON FIREFOX BUT NOT GOOGLE CHROME -_-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!! I'm glad it finally works!! :D And damn google chrome, lol.

      Delete

I appreciate and read each and every message written here. Blog Links are welcome. I love discovering new blogs. :)

Back to Top
back to top