Saturday, April 27, 2013

TAG: The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Post

Thanks BluChiffon for tagging me in this awesome post! I'll do my best to answer it!

The Rules:
1. Thank the Tagger, and link them in the post.
2. State that this tag was created by The Beau Bow
3. Copy and paste the rules.
4. Tag some more beauty bloggers, and link them to the post.
5. Title this the Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Post so bloggers know what the post is about.
6. Have fun! :)



Name a beauty regime that you rarely do.
I rarely use highlighter. It's just something I haven't really explored yet. But I do have something in mind. 
Is washing your brushes something you do regularly?
Unfortunately, no, not really. I just end up rotating the endless Ecotools brushes I've got. And then when I do have time, I clean them. I know, I know - shame on me! 

How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
One word: Forever. 
This really doesn't bother me. But it bothers my coworkers. I'm allowed nail polish at work only on one condition - no chipping.

How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it (i.e. purchasing a new top coat, foundation etc)?
If it's an expensive product, like my Korres moisturizer, I won't buy that thing until it goes on sale. So it can take anywhere from a week to several months. I usually just end up using my other products that I don't normally use up.   

What is your worst beauty habit?
People always tell me it's wrong to wash my hair every single day. Well, if that's true, then that's my worst beauty habit.

Name something non-beauty related that you put off all the time?
Replacing batteries.

When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
I leave the last minute I can to get there on time. Does that makes sense? Pretty much, I use up all the time I can get it. But if I know I don't have anymore time, I'm leaving. 

Can you commit to spending bans?
I don't usually do spending bans because I go through a lot of thought before buying stuff. (With the occasional, sometimes impulse buys. But who doesn't?)  

How organized is your makeup and nail collection?
My mother once told me, "You must really love your makeup because it's the only thing organized here." It's true. I will go out of my way to give them a proper clean home.

What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?
I think it was six days. A guilty six days at that. I think it was spend playing GeoDefense on my phone. Sorry guys!

I tag:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read each and every message written here. Blog Links are welcome. I love discovering new blogs. :)

Back to Top
back to top