Friday, May 31, 2013

May Empties


This month, I've really been focusing on a mix of natural, floral scents. Plus, my hands seem to have gotten drier because I finished two lotions, a lip balm and a a face exfoliater/cleanser. I'm really excited to share these with you because these are some of my favorite things!



1.) Pacifica Body Butter in Tahitian Gardenia: Loved the scent and formula of this lotion! It's super creamy and moisturizing and smells like a garden of powdery flowers. Pacifica's body butters have been one of my favorite formulas to date. Absolutely a dream to put on. You can just feel it sinking into your skin. I actually got this a long time ago and only now decided to finish up the remains of the jar.

2.) Mistral Gardenia Royal Hand Cream: This one was bought on a whim. I paid $20 something for it and while I did regret it thereafter, I really did enjoy this. This is probably the fasted lotion I've ever finished. Really light, but moisturizing and effective. The scent calms me at work too. The scent is similar to Pacifica's Gardenia but with a more floral, slightly more crispier scent.

3.) Lush's Angels on Bare Skin: My first jar was finished just in time before it expired. I kinda get scared of using expired stuff so I tried to use as much as possible. Great product! You can see my review on it here. I think next time I'm going to get slightly less so I don't have to use up so much towards the end.

4.) TBS Hemp Lip Balm: I had about five of these running around, and this is all that remains. They're all at the end of their life anyway. Anyway, this is my absolute HG lip balm. I mean, nothing, and I mean nothing tops this. It really needs a full review. Ever since I've stopped using these, my lips have been begging for them.


Don't have a blog? Stay connected with bloglovin'!
bloglovin  |  pinterest  |  twitter 


6 comments:

  1. Lol good question! I actually just pulled out the hemp lip balm and tasted it. There's no taste. However, there is a super subtle hemp scent. But you'd only be able to get a whiff from the tube.

    With Angels on Bare Skin, I'm getting pretty good results. I think it depends on the type of skin you have. It's really great for dry skin with rough patches. I was wondering how you use yours? I mix mine with water streaming from the shower until I get like a soft, but slightly crumby paste? Maybe I'll show pics one day.

    Anyhow, I hope it works out for you. If not, I'm sure there's something out there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pacifica! I need more of their lotions and body butters. ive never tried that hemp lip balm, does it have any taste to it?


    I got a sample of that angels on bare skin and Im not sure if its doing anything for me. Its so difficult to use though haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! That's one of the reasons I got it as well. I love antique looking things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should try it! I'm sure they have testers. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep passing Pacifica products at my local store, but never had the chance to sniff it!! I really like that it's natural so I will definitely grab it sometime later. I heard many amazing things about their body lotions, and they smell amazing.

    http://skjonnhet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The hand cream seems very interesting... I love the metal packaging. It makes it seem somehow old timey and luxurious.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read each and every message written here. Blog Links are welcome. I love discovering new blogs. :)

Back to Top
back to top