Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Liebster Award Part II


Very recently, I've received quite a few Liebster Awards from several bloggers. I'd like to kindly accept this award and give many thanks to Charlotte @ The Beauty Bucket, Ashleigh @ Ashleigh Small & Her Wild Adventures, Becca @ Bec Does Beauty and Sierra @ Stylishly Sierra.


The Liebster Award is an award given to small bloggers with less than 200 followers. It's a way to give them some recognition among the crowd. This award has some rules, there are (taken from Sierra's site):
  1. You must link back to the person who nominated you. 
  2. You must answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you 
  3. You must pick 11 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers 
  4. You must come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer 
  5. You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees
NOTE: I'm going to break the rules and pick a few questions from each blogger so you're not reading an novel from me. ;)


_ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _

Questions from Charlotte @ The Beauty Bucket

What is your favourite makeup brand?
  • Hands down, Lorac. I have so many HG products from them that sometimes I feel like I should just be a PR rep for them.
What is your favourite hairstyle? 
  • Long curly beach waves. To me, nothing is sexier and more feminine.
If you could only read one blog, which would it be?
  • Who else but the queen of blogging? Temptalia. I feel that she's taken blogging into an entire new dimension. Her blog has great swatches, useful tools, and even forums. Crazy! She's practically building a beauty empire. 
_ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _

Questions from Ashleigh @ Ashleigh Small & Her Wild Adventures


What first inspired your blog?

  • When I was new to makeup, it was the bloggers who helped hold my hand from newbie to self-proclaimed addict. Honestly, without the help of other beauty bloggers, I still wouldn't know much about makeup today. Plus they really encouraged me to try out new products.
Tell us about your most prized possessions?
  • My Journals. One of a kind. Irreplaceable.
What's your most enjoyed thing about blogging? 
  • Honestly, it's the artistic aspect that combines my love for writing, my addiction to makeup and my love of art that makes blogging simply the perfect hobby.
_ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _

Questions from Becca @ Bec Does Beauty


What beauty product do you use the most?
  • Lorac PRO Eyeliner

What's your favorite kind of food? 
  • Awesome Sushi

Favorite TV show?
  • Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead. 
_ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _

Questions from Sierra @ Stylishly Sierra

Can you speak any foreign languages?
  • Tagalog (Filipino), Ilocano (Filipino), broken Spanish,
If I gave you $1000 or £1000, what would you buy?
  • Probably splurge on $500 lipstick and buy the entire Chanel and Dior store.
Explain your style in one word?
  • Serene
What is your current mood? (:
  • Super excited about my blog. 
_ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _

My Nominees:
  1.  Kallie from But First Coffee 
  2. Amy from Amy Grace 
  3. Angela from Not an Obsession
  4. Melissa from Bliss and Birds
  5. Puja from Sour Lemon Eyes
  6. Rebecca from Ribcage Roses
  7. Ashley from Luxe & Lushh
  8. Ash from A Beauty Moment
  9. Tiffany from Makeup By TiffanyD
  10. Aman from Coffee Notes and Tea
  11. Sinead from Fabuleusetoujours
My Questions:
  1. What's your favorite part about blogging?
  2. Favorite way of relaxing?
  3. Favorite hobby (besides blogging)?
  4. What convinces you to buy something?
  5. Describe your style in one phrase.
  6. What product can you not live without?
  7. Favorite makeup brand?
  8. Any plans for the summer?
  9. Where do you want to be in 10 years?
  10. Favorite beauty blogger and why?
  11. Where do you want to travel to?


Don't have a blog? Stay connected with bloglovin'!
bloglovin  |  pinterest  |  twitter 


12 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award! y ou have a lovely blog! :)

    Daniela
    X❤X❤

    missfashionlicious1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean! Ugh, the bane of having straight hair. I think the best part about it though is that it's super low maintenance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, no problem Sinead! You deserve it! :D LMK when you do the post! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on your award lynn :) i also wanna have long curly beach waves hair but it takes a lot of work on my hair to achieve it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, thank you so so much for the nomination, I'm super flattered :') I love my journals too, I never want to see them go! There's nothing better than feeling super excited about your blog either!


    Thanks again, I'll be sure to let you know when I do the post :)

    Sinéad xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. No problem Aman! Haha I meant your new blog then. xD I'll change it up there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Deepti! Thanks so much! I'll definitely check out your giveaway! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe thanks for nominating me hun. But I have a new blog address now xx

    xoxo, Aman | coffee chic twitter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome answers :)

    Charlotte x

    www.thebeautybuck.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, thank you for nominating me! I'll definitely be doing this soon. Congratulations on the award!
    Lorac NEVER fails...every product I have works wonderful. I love the Pro Palette!
    And, you have gotten SO MANY followers since I've last been here! It's about time because your blog definitely deserves more followers. :)

    - Ashley http://luxeandlushh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read each and every message written here. Blog Links are welcome. I love discovering new blogs. :)

Back to Top
back to top